- Pick-Up & Drop-Off to your location in Dubai & Sharjah in a 4×4 Land Cruiser
- Dune Bashing
- Camel Ride
- Herbal Henna Tattoo with our local artisans
- Photo-Opp in traditional Arabic Kandura (male) and Abaya (female)
- Hubbly Bubbly (Sheesha)
- Unlimited Arabic Coffee and Soft Drinks
- Fire Show, Tanura Show & Belly Dance Show
- BBQ Buffet Dinner with Veg and Non-Veg Dishes
The Desert Safari Experience
The fun time starts on a bright Dubai sun when the safari guide reaches your place and welcomes you aboard his gleaming 4 x 4 Landcruiser. You have been waiting for this moment, and you are not disappointed at all. The safari guide, which is a trained driver, sets the tempo by ensuring that you are safely seated and answer all your questions deftly. Your car speeds past swanky Dubai hotels, properties, and neatly laid out gardens to reach the assembly point where all vehicles assemble into a convoy.
Once your driver of Dubai desert safari, readies the car for you. You get some time to stroll around, take a selfie, and appreciate the red desert. The convoy of land cruiser vehicles follows the leader and duel up with the forever unpredictable and shifting dunes. The harder it hits, the further it bounces up. The sand splashes against your car window, and in most cases, you would feel that the vehicle is about to tumble, but the well-trained guide maneuvers well and keeps you safe.
As the dune bashing comes atop the tallest dune in the vicinity, the convoy halts for guests to take selfies against the setting sun as a romantic backdrop. You are headed to our campsite modeled on a traditional Bedouin living quarter. You may do a camel ride or sandboarding before entering our camp for various hospitality offerings. You will be offered chilled juice, Arabic Tea, and dates upon arrival. Hot and yummy snacks will follow to get you into the mood for a chilled-out time in the camp. The campsite has various activity corners and a large open courtyard. You can go far a camel ride or get yourself a henna tattoo from our local artisan. If you wish to smoke, then head out to our sheesha corner and indulge in free Hubbly. You may also take your selfie with the local dress for keeps– Kandura for men and Abaya for women.
Yes! We do take care of your dining too. While chilling out with these starters, our staff would prepare for the Arabic, Indian, and continental main course barbeque dinner. The BBQ dinner is made buffet style. While you serve and make yourself comfortable in one of the cozy Arabic-style seating, the arena comes alive with foot-tapping music, and our beautiful belly dancer steals the show and your heart. After a charming performance, Fire-show and Tanura dance are equally full of energy. Relax, enjoy the mouthwatering dessert, and have one more round of Arabic coffee before heading out to your vehicle to return to your city. Dubai at night looks more beautiful and energetic, and coming back to its welcoming arms will surely uplift your spirits.
Safari Trip – Dos and Don’ts
- Do keep your mask on as per the COVID19 protocol.
- Listen to your tour guide’s briefings regarding Covid19 protocols and safety instructions.
- Keep yourself hydrated all the time.
- Eat light before dune bashing, as it could become uncomfortable if you are a full stomach.
- Apply sunscreen cream on your face and body.
- Never go too far from your camp or vehicle.
- Use light clothes during the safari and in winter take warm clothing with you.
- Do not disrespect any local traditions.
- Do not harm any flora or fauna.
- No smoking inside the vehicle.
- Inform your driver if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or have motion sickness so that he ensures that you directly reach the campsite avoiding dune bashing.
Why Choose Dhow Cruise Dubai Tourism – The Pioneer Desert Safari Company in Dubai
We are the pioneers in the desert safari in Dubai. We have been in this business for the last 15 years, and we have fully mastered this craft. We own our camp and ensure that hygiene is our priority everywhere. We also own vehicles, and as we are an ISO 9001 certified company, we take the safety of our guests and guides very seriously; hence our cars are modified to meet the highest safari standards.
Our only mission is to constantly listen to you and enhance your safari experience. Choose us if you want to have the most fantastic desert experience of dune bashing, dining, and dance-based entertainment. We don’t leave any stone unturned to meet your requirements and those specified by the authorities; hence we do not take any shortcuts as it could cost our guests dearly.
We strive to be as close to perfection as possible and consider our guests’ feedback our only worth certification.